Skip to main content
How do I get started? How do I become a real estate agent or sales associate? How do I get my license?
- Enroll in our online Sales Associate Pre-license course. Click here to enroll.
- Obtain your Electronic Finger Prints (Check out our Fingerprints FAQ and Vendor List)
- Click here to apply for your Florida Real Estate License.
- Pass our final exam with a grade of 70% or greater and receive a course completion certificate.
- Wait for the national testing vendor, Pearson VUE, to notify you that you are eligible to take the State exam. Click here to take our "CRAM COURSE" while you are waiting.
- IMPORTANT: Bring the course completion certificate to the state exam testing site or upload to Pearson VUE website (PLEASE DO NOT PHOTOCOPY)
- Pass the state exam with a grade of 75% or better within TWO years of passing the pre-license course.