For Sales Associate & Other Courses
Verify your course has not expired by checking your order email for the date of purchase. Expiration dates are calculated from the order date. See the expiration by course below:
- FREC I 63-hour course - Basic Package (6 months); Package 2 & Package 3 (12 months)
- Post License Sales Associate 45-hour course - 6 months
- 14-hour Continuing Education Course - 12 months
- Florida Cram Exam Prep Course - 60 days
- Reactivation 28-hour course - 12 months
- Escrow Mgmt. 4-hour course - 12 months
If your course has not expired:
1. Click on Forgotten your username or password?
2. Search by email address.
3. If a student receives the success message, please go to your email and follow the steps to reset.
4. If a student receives the error message "The user detail you supplied does not identify an existing user account"- either the wrong email address was entered or the course is expired.
5. If the Student can confirm that the email address used was the one used during registration, the course has expired.
Contact us at (305) 653-8002 and select option 3 from 9AM - 6PM Mon - Fri to discuss extension options.