THIS ARTICLE IS FOR ALL COURSES EXCEPT BROKERS COURSES (72 HOUR FREC II & 60 HR POST-LICENSING)
For the best experience, you should use Google Chrome on all devices (including MacBooks) except when using an iPad/iPhone. If you're using an iPad/iPhone, please use Safari.
If you're using the recommended browser for your specific device, please follow the instructions below to clear the "cookies" from your browser. Cookies slow down browser performance.
Chrome - Clear Cookies/History
Click here for a video tutorial on clearing cookies using Google Chrome.
- On a laptop or desktop using Chrome, press Ctrl+Shift+Delete.
- On Mac OS. press Command+Shift+Delete.
- If the keyboard shortcuts don't work, click the 3 dots on the upper right-hand corner of the URL bar on Google Chrome to access the History menu, and click History.
- Click on Clear browser data.
- Switch time range to All time.
- Check all 3 boxes. (Browsing history, Cookies, and Other site data, Cached imaged and files)
- Click Clear data.
- Close browser, open browser, and access course again.
Safari iPad/iphone (not Macbook) Only - Clearing Cookies/History
If you have an iPad/iPhone, make sure you are using Safari. Click here for a video tutorial on clearing cookies on iPad/iPhone.
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down to Safari.
- Clear History and Data.
- Turn iPad/iPhone off/on.
If you continue to have technical needs please call (305) 653-8002 and select option 2.