Click here to Apply for Florida Real Estate License
- DBPR has 30 days to notify the applicant of errors or omissions
- Background check conducted by DBPR
- Applicant must be approved or denied within 90 days after receipt of correct application
- Once an applicant is deemed qualified, the DRE notifies the national testing vendor
- A vendor notifies applicants that they are eligible to take the state license examination
- Schedule state licensing exam. Click here to schedule.
- Grade of 75 or higher required on the license exam
Article is closed for comments.