Skip to main content
How do I upgrade from Sales Associate to Broker? How do I become a real estate Broker? How do I get my Brokers license?
- Enroll in our online Brokers Pre-license course.
- Obtain your Electronic Finger Prints (Check out our Fingerprints FAQ and Vendor List)
- Click here to apply for your Florida Real Estate License.
- Pass our final exam with a grade of 70% or greater and receive a course completion certificate.
- Wait for the national testing vendor, Pearson VUE, to notify you that you are eligible to take the State exam. Click here to take our "CRAM COURSE" while you are waiting.
- IMPORTANT: Bring the course completion certificate to the state exam testing site or upload it to the Pearson VUE website (PLEASE DO NOT PHOTOCOPY)
- Pass the state exam with a grade of 75% or better within TWO years of passing the pre-license course.